Review Toshiba Encore 2 WT-10A

I have been using this tablet for more than some 9 months. I exchanged my Apple tablet to this one and paid the difference. The Apple tablet was also OK but the persistent problems (calls to Apple Store to set up a schedule, etc was too often) with email made me do this exchange. I am happy I did.

This has Windows 8.1 OS and the Wi-Fi works great. Printing to my Canon MX printer is so easy as well as prjecting my screen on to our Samsung Smart TV just as easy.
As it supports multiple-users, I have other users loging in as well. The software keyboard works fine and the extra storage options like the microUSM and MicroSCD are so usefull.
The one problem I have faced sometimes with this tablet is the on/off key and I do not know the exact duration I need to push to get it starting.

I bought the tablet cover from Toshiba direct and it is very reliable and easy to use.

I am quite satisfied with Toshiba products and I have been using them for over a decade.

Here are the specs of this tablet:

OS: 32Bit with 64Bit Processor
resolution 1280x800 WXGA
weight 15.7 OZ
OS: Windows 8.1 with Bing
Memory: 2GB(Max)
wireless: 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0
PC CPU 1.33 GHz Intel Atom Quad core processor
Wi-Fi, USB, MicroHDMI, microSCD
32GB-$329
64GB-$399

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UWP: Displaying formatted text in a TextBox Control

Handling AppManifest Validation error

UWP: XAML's ComboBox Control -Part 1