Come Tuesday it is not Nokia Lumia, it is Microsoft Lumia

Microsoft Lumia smartphone will be released on coming Tuesday. The promotional image is not
breathtaking. I am not sure what kind of designers they have in Redmond. They should send them out to Cupertino.


This picture is from the below link
 
This is the beginning of change over of names from Nokia to Microsoft. I do sincerely hope that
Microsoft does not fire its staff responsible for Camera as I believe the Nokia branded cameras (I
have an Icon) are perhaps the best of the cameras.

Add your comments here:
http://conversations.nokia.com/blog/2014/11/07/want-to-see-morelumia/

Another change I would personally like to happen is that Microsoft provide the upgraded OS (Windows Phone  8.1) to all phone owners irrespective of the carrier. This is a must, I would not take no for an answer. I have been ranting about it for a considerable time.

 http://hodentekmobile.blogspot.com/2014/09/bad-news-if-you-have-nokia-icon-from.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UWP: Displaying formatted text in a TextBox Control

Handling AppManifest Validation error

UWP: XAML's ComboBox Control -Part 1