Windows 10 Mobile will not be in this year

Looks like it is pushed out to early 2016. Looks like Microsoft has lost steam. The problem is Microsoft has too many coals in the fire. This is what I found on ZD.net which I quote here:

"This November we introduced Windows 10 to phones including brand new features such as Continuum and Universal Windows Apps with the introduction of the Lumia 950 and 950 XL. The Windows 10 Mobile upgrade will begin rolling out early next year to select existing Windows 8 and 8.1 phones."

Anyway for my Nokia Icon I updated the Windows 10 Mobile preview build version to 10586.36 (aka November Update Build 10586).  This is supposed to bring in some new enhancements that you should be ssing in your Settings.

Even if Windows 10 Mobile is released there is no reason to entertain the idea that Verizon will update the version. Going my previous experience with Windows 8.1, it may just be possible sometime much later is 2016. I will not be interested as I will be getting out of the 'contract' with Verizon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Towards cross-platform development..

Event Code: UI design with XAML in Visual Studio 2017 - 2

Deploying a Universal Windows Project to Lumia 950